VWI’s team of professional engineers and construction managers provides a full spectrum of construction and construction management services, all of which are structured to ensure safe delivery of quality workmanship and to achieve project completion within defined cost and time requirements.
As the owner’s representative, we also provide complete contract administration services. This includes progress payment reviews, processing, schedule monitoring and contract closeout. At VWI, our clients receive:
- the ability to procure construction services and equipment in the most cost-effective and responsive manner for their project needs
- procurement documentation that incorporates customized design plans and specifications
- pre-award surveys to confirm the prospective subcontractor’s skills, resources and past performance record, prior to our award recommendation to the client/owner
- post-award contract management, which begins with issue of notice-to-proceed and follows through to contract completion and acceptance
- reviews of project plans and specifications for compliance with project criteria and objectives
- analysis of subcontractor submittals for systems or sub-system components to ensure full compliance with construction plans and specifications
Our expertise allows our clients to be selective in their choices, while maintaining the cost advantages offered by competitive procurement. Our construction experts review design documents to ensure that each project is not only biddable, but can be accomplished by construction trades in accordance with accepted procedures and technology. Combining our ability to clearly define technical requirements with our in-depth knowledge of procurement strategies ensures appropriate, cost effective solutions. Let our experts help you with all of your construction needs.